Monday, May 12, 2008

BARTER WITH BRAZOS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MARTIN CRANE IS IN A BAND CALLED BRAZOS. HE POSTED A BULLETIN ON THE BRAZOS MYSPACE OFFERING THIS:



hey i just put up this other new
song
.

all this new stuff i wrote last month, and it's best to listen to outside by yourself, and it's still on my mind as if, yes, this is me today right now, not in the realm of the past yet, so i want to share it with people but in a genuine way, and i want to get something meaningful back in return, handmade. i've been posting this stuff on the craigslist barter section for a few weeks around the country. some people have gotten back to me before the posts get removed.

now i try myspace. there's more songs, too, and to check out the whole thing, you should send me a message and i'll give you my address. send me something of interest to you or something you've made or a letter or whatever. just make it handmade or wear it down with your hands. i can go first if you want.

-martin



TRADE MARTIN SOMETHING FOR HIS NEW SONGS!

YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH MYSPACE.

HERES AN OLDER SONG:

MARTIN CRANE - OCEAN COLORS 1

No comments: